A single apartment in the heart of Rome, a few hundred meters from Piazza Navona, Castel Sant'Angelo and San Pietro.
Great penthouse with magnificent views, perfect for a Roman holiday!
The large terraces, the original floor and beamed ceilings to create a romantic and welcoming atmosphere, all just a few hundred meters from the main tourist sites!
Penthouse can comfortably accommodate 6 people and strategic location allows getting around on foot or by bicycle.
The apartment is composed as follows:
- Living room with sofa bed, tv and patio doors for access to one of the two terraces
- Dining room with table, sofa and access to the second terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen, with washing machine and dishwasher
- Double room with a 160 cm wide bed, large closet and a ceiling travoni
- Room with bed for 2 people to 140 cm wide and wardrobe
- Marble bathroom with bath-tub
- 1 terrace with umbrella and chairs for breakfast (access from the dining room)
- 1 terrace with umbrella, deck chairs and a large dining table for 6 persons (access from the living room)
Penthouse features: Wi-Fi, cable TV, stereo and air conditioning. Bed sheets and towels are included in the service.
Inside you will find a list of the best restaurants and typical choice for you.
You can reach with a short walk (300 meters) Castel Sant'Angelo and finally to St. Peter's, or get lost in the narrow lanes up to Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon and so on in the most beautiful squares, museums and monuments.
Campo de Fiori is one of the oldest and most historical neighborhoods in Rome, you can still find artisan shops passed down from father to son and old trattorias.
In the alleys you breathe the air of the ancient Roman atmosphere and every street you come out in front of monuments (Castle St. Angelo) or squares (Navona, Campo di Fiori, Pantheon) that leave you breathless.
You will be charmed by this neighborhood, full of wonderful views!