Spacious and new apartment (140 square meters) at few meters from Piazza Cavour, at 200 mt from Castel Sant’Angelo, 400 mt from St. Peter and at 700 meters from Piazza del Popolo.
The apartment can comfortably accommodate 6 people and proximity to major tourist sites and the nearest public transport makes it perfect to spend your holidays in Rome!
Domus Cavour is as follows:
- Double living room with air conditioning, wifi, tv, dining table and 3 sofas.
The living room, thanks to the architecture of the apartment, can be closed easily, turning into a single living room with a double sofa bed and a bedroom with two single beds.
- 2 bedrooms with large closets, air conditioning and TV
- 2 bathrooms with shower box
- Spacious kitchen, equipped to prepare meals with a small breakfast table.
The apartment is equipped with air conditioning, heating, washing machine, dishwasher, hairdryer, wifi, tv in all rooms, sheets and towels.
The apartment has just been renovated and you will notice the love and attention to details that make this apartment a rare jewel.
The proximity to major tourist sites and public transpors makes it the perfect place to stay in Rome!
To see the 3d tour (Matterport website) check the following link:
Rione Prati is newly built, it was born on 21.08.1921 for the action of the municipal council which decided to reduce the extension of the nearby Borgo district.
The name of Prati has ancient origins and was to indicate the lawns that stretched from the surroundings of Castel S. Angelo.
The area for its amplitude was intended to be used as a base camp for armies that were interested in conquest, and sometimes also for the defense of Rome. This military character stayed for a long time in the area, later used for army exercises.
Today, the many shops, bars and restaurants make this neighborhood rich in life! Here are the things we recommend:
- Walk along Via Cola di Rienzo, admiring the shops, to reach Piazza Risorgimento, one step from Piazza San Pietro.
- As an alternative to shopping, to live an exciting experience, you can cross Borgo Pio from Castel Sant'Angelo to find yourself near the Bernini Colonnade and gradually discover the facade of the Basilica.
- What to see: Piazza Cavour, Palace of Justice, Via Cola di Rienzo - Shopping, Church of the Sacred Heart of Suffrage - Museum of the Dwarf Silver Horror Museum, Piazza Risorgimento, Via Ottaviano - Shopping, Castel Sant Angelo, Borgo Pio, Via della Conciliazione, Auditorium Santa Cecilia.