Great penthouse on 2 floors in Campo de 'Fiori that can accomodate up to 11 people!
The 2 large terraces allow you to enjoy the Roman sun, looking at some of the most ancient streets of Rome and the facade of a beautiful church.
The location is strategic, at few meters you’ll find everything you need, bars, shops, pharmacies, restaurants and the most beautiful monuments of the Eternal City!
The penthouse is located in a quiet area at 100 meters from Campo de Fiori and 20 meters from the famous Piazzetta della Tartaruga, this makes it the perfect place to stay in Rome. It 'a very special house, the owners - two renowned artists - had fun experimenting with spaces and colors to create something unique!
The house is as follows:
- Double living room with sofa bed, TV, library, table football and air conditioning
- Large dining room with table for 6 persons, TV and access to the second floor
- Fully equipped kitchen with access to the first terrace
- Master bedroom with 160cm
- Room with double bed and a bunk bed.
- 2 bathrooms (one with hydromassage shower and the other with bath tub)
- 2 terraces, fully equipped with table for breakfast and another with dining table and umbrella.
The penthouse is equipped with wifi, air conditioning, heating, TV, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, books, games for children, sheets and towels.
The apartment is located in Campo de 'Fiori / Largo Argentina.
The neighborhood of Campo de 'Fiori is one of the most renowned and ancient Rome, contains some of the tourist places of interest and is also famous for its many bars, restaurants and shops.
Take a ride in Via dei Coronari (the antiques paradise), see the Church of San Luigi dei Francesi with Caravaggio masterpieces. The streets of Campo de Fiori allow you to move on foot or by bike and you can easily reach Piazza Navona , up to the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain and the most important archaeological sites.