The villa consists of three levels - ground floor, first floor and attic - plus a garden of about 100 square meters, a small garden with aromatic plants and a beautiful swimming pool (mt. 12 x 5) with view of the valley and a barbecue area.
It can comfortably accommodate up to 8 adults + 4 children.
Ground heating system on the ground floor and first floor, with fan coils in the attic. On the ground floor there is a large stone fireplace.
Air conditioning with independent thermo convectors in the bedrooms and in the attic.
Parquet, WI-FI and dissemination wire system with connections for IPhone / IPod throughout the house.
Jacuzzi for six people in the relaxation area on the ground floor.
Two reserved parking spaces in front of the villa entrance.
GROUND FLOOR (approx 85sqm):
- Dining area with stone fireplace and large circular table for eight
- Kitchen area with electric oven, gas stove, large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave- oven (all newly purchased)
- Living room with two large sofas, three armchairs, 52 inch TV, dvd player
- Relaxing area with spacious Jacuzzi for 6 people, shower and bathroom
FIRST FLOOR (80 square meters):
- Two Large double bedrooms with 42-inch TV, DVD player and pro independent diffusion attack
- Two Bathrooms with private access from the bedrooms - spacious shower with waterfall effect
- Living area with sofa bed and armchairs - windows with views over the pool and valley
- Balcony With view of the valley and a table for 4 people
- Direct access to the garden and pool area
ATTIC (45 square meters):
- Bedroom with comfortable futon bed
- Double sofa bed
- Large bathroom with shower
GARDEN (100 square meters):
- Table and chairs for breakfast / aperitif
- Small aromatic garden
-Access To the pool area
- Infinity pool (12 meters x 5, H 1.5) with "little beach" (approximately 2 x 3 H 20 cm) and a splendid view over the valley
- Relaxing area with 8 beds - 2 hammocks with awning to protect from the sun - Latvian wooden canopy
- Barbecue and table for outdoor barbecues
- Wooden house for storing tools and inflatables for the pool
The villa is about 50km from the center of Rome (about 45 minutes by car)
- Gavignano Scalo railway station - approximately 7km. From the station you can take advantage of various daily connections by train with Roma Tiburtina (1h) and Fiumicino Airport (1.5 h)
- Outlet Soratte (one of every day opened, the largest in Italy - about 70 shops of the best brands) - about 15 km (15m)
- Farfa Abbey - about 25km (35m). One of the most famous abbeys of Europe and one of the most famous monuments of the Middle Ages.
- Vescovio Abbey - about 3km (5m). Ancient cathedral of the Sabines, one of the most important monuments in the area. Dates from the ninth century.
- The medieval villages of Casperia (about 10km) - Rocca Antica (about 12km) - Poggio Mirteto (about 15km)
- Rieti - about 40km (1h) .The town, full of fascinating historical remains, is enclosed by a wall almost intact. Around Rieti there are some important Franciscan sanctuaries, hence the name of the Holy Valley of Rieti.
- SPA WELLNESS SABINA - about 15km. Open daily. Admission 15 euro.
- Spoleto - about 85km (1h 15m)
- Assisi - about 130km (1h 45m)
- Siena - about 190km (2h 40m)
- Florence - about 230km (2h 30m)